Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Why is communication important?


I think that communication is important as it helps people and animals to convey their messages and thoughts to others. My favourite type of communication is verbal. I like verbal communication as it is rather easy to convey thoughts and opinions through the mouth. You can either decide by checking what kind of conversation you're having, for example- Formal, informal, chatting (internet) braille and others.

Difficulties I face in communication is that I talk too fast when I speak, as a result people cannot understand me, I usually stutter when I talk and I can't express myself well enough. Also when I communicate with the visual impaired and the mute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Category List

Followers