Sunday, January 16, 2011

Post Orientation Reflection


Three highlights in the Secondary 1 orientation camp were completing the intermediate elements, gaining a new friend and cleaning up the food for others! However in there 3 highlights, there were also three "low" moments of the orientation like the part when I hurt my toe that prevented me from doing some activities that I really wanted too, meeting some very unfriendly people and leaving the camp. The 3 greatest takeaway/ lesson from the orientation camp was that I learnt that I am never alone, just do your best in everything and anything you do do it well.

I learnt that I have strengths and weaknesses like everybody, and that I am never perfect. I am looking forward to further evolving in my studies, character, behaviour and my sports. ( For the better of course)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Popular Posts

Category List

Followers